....that I should probably post some more deviations. Thing have been a bit rough lately so I've been neglecting my dA space.
Who wants to see anything?
How To Read Jane Eyre1. Approach with caution. Ensure all exits remain unblocked in case speedy getaway to interesting novel is needed.How To Read Jane Eyre by ~panahama
2. Open book, and read first page, or even first chapter if you're feeling up to it.
3. Take a break. Eat some chocolate.
4. Put on your war paint and ready yourself for re-entry.
5. Read a few more pages, heck, even a few more chapters if you're really game.
6. Wait for something to happen.
7. Realise that above is highly unlikely, and that dear Jane may just remain in that school for all eternity.
8. Finish novel. This step make take up to several months, perhaps even years depending on how long your breaks are, so make sure to have provisions handy.
9. Recover from daze novel has put you in, and ponder. Remember who told you to read it, and hunt them down, demanding to know why.
10. Congratulate yourself. Bury book in the back of a cupboard, never to be seen again.